Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Relection of Mistake


I just came back home from school, it’s a tough day for me. This afternoon, I went to school and had conference with professor at Starbucks. Be honesty, the outcome of conference turned to be what I had not expected to be. I was shocked, shame and scared by the result. Because of the mistake I made, I got “0” for my analysis paper due to plagiarize. Although I worked hard I still get “F” at the first term of class. I really want to cry now; I do not know how to deal with the result and how to face it. This is the first time I got “0” from school since I have attended school at five until now.
At the same time, I am also wondering how LRRH is feels about her mistake when she realizes the fault she has had. Because she does not listen to her mother, then it results her and her grandmother have been eaten by the wicked wolf. If there is another chance, does she still do the same thing, enjoying those beautiful flowers and playing with butterflies and talking with the” friendly and charming “wolf on her way. I strongly believe she will not do that again. However, what she feels about when she finds out the huge mistake she make. What is her reaction, it does not show quite clear among the all of versions after I reread it. But, I believe she would definitely regret it and feel depressed, and also hoping to have another chance to make it up her mistake.
I called my mother this afternoon and told her what’s happened. She did not censure me to have the mistake, but she told me a story of my aunt’s. My mother said that my aunt used to be the smartest girl in her school, but she made a huge mistake to marry a wrong guy who does not have any responsibilities for their family after they marriage. He does not want to take care of bills; he does not want to go to work just reply on my aunt’s tiny income. The worst thing is my aunt even cannot get divorce because the guy warns my aunt that once she divorces him, he will kill all of our family members. Therefore, my aunt has to stay with him. In other words, she still has to stay with her mistake. After the story, my mother also told me that we all humans, nobody is perfect, so we do not have be sad or depressed because of one time mistake. The most important thing is learn from your mistake and how to avoid making the same mistake.
After talking with my mother, I have thought about my aunt’s story and LRRH’s and mine, one thing I have learned is that I can do nothing for the mistake I made, but I have learn from the lesson before I make a huge one. Though it is really tough and hard to accept, I have to face it, and attempt to overcome the depressed feeling and do what I should do for tomorrow class. Otherwise, I will be fall behind another class.

1 comment: