Sunday, October 18, 2009

Feeling about writting.


I like writting this blog a lot lately, therefore, I have spent a lot of time and worked hard on my E-journal site . However, I feel really sad about the fact that no one even visits my site. Perhaps, the reason people do not visit becasue I am really a terrible writer.


Although Enlish is not my native language, it cannot be an excuse why I cannot write well. So, I will keep trying hard to write as much as I can from now on, thats why I have created two blogs besides my diary: one is for the English Class, the other one for training my writting skills. Also, I will take two hours a day to compose essays through a variety of topics. Hopefully, it will help me to improve mywritting skills.


I love writting because I can write down whatever comes to my mind. Also, It is a perfect place where I can express myself well. This is the reason why I have enjoyed writting SO MUCH since I was ten. Wheneve I feel sad or happy, I always come to the site where I write dairy , once I transfer my feeling and emontion into the words, I feel much better. Therefore, writting for me is more like a friend that I can share my life, feeling , everything with. But Iwas sort of forgetting the feeling last few weeks.


Few weeks ago, I lost the feeling of writting due to the plagiarism thing occured. I forgot how I enjoyed writting before. I was kind of scaring to write any things down because I feel myself like a looser. I even started to hate writting despite I have had a habbit to write a dairy for more than ten years. Anyway, It is really tough experience becasue it is the hardest lesson I never had before,

No comments:

Post a Comment