Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Ending and Sadness


It is Thank giving day. It is the time for family members gather together and share joy , but I have nowhere to go because my family is far away from me. Although I am a grow up girl, I still cannot stop crying. I called my boyfriend who is in China right now, but he did not answer. I kept calling him almost hundred times, he still did not answer. However, he finally turned off his cell phone. Few minutes ago, he texted me that “I cannot wait for you any longer, so I want to broke up.” What is that? “I cannot wait any longer, so I want to break up.” This is it. Six years relationship. I do not know how to describe how hurt I feel now, but I just want to say that if every love story has a ending with a happy ever after. Why I feel so hurt now. Does Cinderaller and Snow-white really have a happy ever after ending if all the fairy tales are truly exist. If the happy ever after ending exist, how come there are so many love song with blue feeling such as “If today was last day”, “Never day never”. I really cannot get it.

1 comment:

  1. As you wrote in a more recent post, make your own Happy Ending. And remember what we've talked about in class, not all happy endings look the way they do in Fairy Tales. I'm sorry you had such a rough holiday. I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete